May be used as an emergency first aid for accidental poisoning.
- Resulting from insecticides herbicides organic chemicals intestinal bacterial contaminants or grain overload.
- Sheep & goats: 1-3 ml per kg (2.2lbs) body weight. Dogs & cats: 1-3 ml per lb. body weight.
- Adult cattle & horses: it is recommended to give one full tube (300ml).
- Repeat dosage after 1-3 hrs. or as needed.
- Water Activated Hardwood Charcoal(100mg/Ml) Attapulgite Clay (200mg/Ml) Sodium Chloride (35 Mg/Ml) Potassium Chloride (35mg/Ml) And Polysorbate.